3 bedroom property for saleWingate Avenue, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 3HE
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a three bedroom semi detached house situated in Cleveleys and is extremely convenient for shops, schools and all other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom. Externally there is a west facing garden to the rear, part lawned / part hardstanding with shed and gated access to side and a enclosed garden to the front. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. This would make for an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment and viewing is recommended.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left at traffic lights onto Devonshire Road, at the roundabout take the first exit and stay on Devonshire Road continue to follow Devonshire Road, continue onto Fleetwood Road, turn right onto Warren Drive, turn right onto Wingate Avenue.
Hallway: UPVC double glazed opaque window to stairs, storage cupboard to landing housing combi boiler, radiator, meter cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 12'5 x 9'2 (3.78m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 9'2 x 7'9 (2.79m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 9'2 x 7'9 (2.79m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit,freestanding cooker, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes with matching drawers and dresser, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'1 x 9'3 (3.07m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'7 x 6'0 (2.62m x 1.83m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 5'0 x 5'8 (1.52m x 1.73m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled "P" shaped bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal sink, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiles to walls and floor.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing garden to rear part lawned / part hardstanding with shed and gated access to the side. Enclosed garden to front part lawned with boarder part hardstanding..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69905306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.