2 bedroom terraced house for saleStamperland Gardens, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Mid terraced villa boasting level access.
- Box-bay windowed lounge with feature window seat.
- Two well -proportioned bedrooms.
- GCH and DG
- Attractive views to rear towards 'netherton Braes'.
- Sought-after school catchment area.
A well-appointed mid terraced family home enjoying level access to the front as well as attractive views towards the Netherton Braes to the rear.
Boasting level access to the front and attractive views towards the'Netherton Braes' to the rear, this well-appointed mid terraced family home enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street yet sits only a short stroll from a wide range of local amenities.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to formal box-bay windowed lounge, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, two well- proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece white suite and shower facility.. As previously referenced the property sits on a level plot to the front whilst the rear garden boasts a decked area as well as sizeable lawn. Further features of this home include gas central heating and double glazing.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at both primary and secondary levels making it an ever popular choice amongst the family market. Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' max point ( 4.85m x 3.35m max point )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 5' 11" over units ( 4.62m x 1.80m over units )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' max point ( 3.28m x 3.66m max point )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.62m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 6' over bath ( 1.78m x 1.83m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70010129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.