4 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Grove, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom terraced family residence with two loft rooms
- In need of updating/modernisation
- Perfect for investors/HMO's
- Amazing size throughout
- Situated in a good location
- EPC energy rating D (57)
What a house.This really is a tardice, it has to be seen to fully appreciate.The property has huge potential and could really be anything you want it to be.The house could be a great family home for many years to come, it could be a perfect development project and then resale or with some time and money spent transform into an impressive on going money making machine as an HMO, it's got it all. The choice is yours.This is one that just cannot be missed and has to be seen at your earliest convenience.Do not allow this one to slip through your search net.Look now.
What the Owner says:
I have owned the property for many years now and for the last 10 years had it rented out.The time has come to just sell up now as I live abroad and no longer need the property.It is a very good sized house and it has so much potential.
I very much hope whoever now decides to purchase my house take as much enjoyment from it as I have over the years gone by.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'11 x 13'3 (5.16m x 4.04m)
- Dining Room: 19'7 x 14'9 (5.97m x 4.50m)
- Kitchen: 14'11 x 8'9 (4.55m x 2.67m)
- Conservatory: 14'11 x 8'9 (4.55m x 2.67m)
- Utility Room: 9'4 x 8'4 (2.85m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 13'2 (5.13m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 9'8 (4.63m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'9 x 8'10 (4.50m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 6'3 (3.48m x 1.91m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'10 (2.06m x 1.78m)
- Loft Room 1: 12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m)
- Loft Room 2: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70027451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.