2 bedroom duplex for saleBaltimore Wharf, London, E14
- 1800 square foot
- Incredible gym facilities
- Swimming pool and spa facilities
- Fantastic transport links
- Short walk to Canary Wharf
- Two double bedrooms
- Three modern bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge
Madley present the opportunity to secure this stunning 1800 square foot duplex in one of E14's most popular developments, Baltimore Wharf. Located a short walk from the bars, restaurants, shops and underground on the Canary Wharf estate, as well as having Crossharbour DLR on your doorstep, you're left wanting for nothing within this fantastic scheme.
This duplex, split over the 11th and 12th floor, offers 1800 square foot of wow factor. The apartment benefits from a large open plan reception, complete with a high specification and fully integrated kitchen, two well sized double bedrooms, three modern bathrooms and incredible views.
As a resident of Baltimore Wharf you'll benefit from 24 hour concierge in addition to a free membership to Club Baltimore, a brilliant gym complex complete with all the facilities you'll ever need. To put the icing on the cake Crossharbour DLR is literally a stones throw from your apartment, making access to the City hassle free.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLTMRTWR25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.