3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEtive Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band E
- Superbly located semi detached bungalow.
- Two public rooms
- Three well-appointed bedrooms.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Sought-after school catchment area.
- Level rear gardens
A highly desirable traditional, five apartment, semi-detached bungalow.
Set within a highly admired pocket of Giffnock, this semi-detached bungalow offers well-proportioned accommodation over two levels.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, bay window lounge to the front, dining room, kitchen, three good double bedrooms and a family shower room. Further features include a system of gas central heating, double glazing Single garage. Easily maintained gardens to front and rear.
Although Etive Drive is a relatively quiet address within Giffnock, the property lies close to a number of services and amenities at nearby Fenwick Road and Eastwoodmains Road. These include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, restaurants, post offices and both bus and rail links. A number of leisure facilities including parks, golf, tennis and bowling clubs are also available close by whilst the property lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels. For those who commute by car, main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks such as the M77, M74, M8 and southern orbital all of which provide fast road access to outlying areas including Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 13' 5" max points ( 4.62m into bay x 4.09m max points )
Dining Room 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 7" to front of robes ( 3.73m x 2.62m to front of robes )
Bedroom Three 18' 7" x 14' 6" max ponts ( 5.66m x 4.42m max ponts )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.