3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarlae Avenue, Eaglesham, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Deceptively spacious mid terraced villa.
- 22FT Dining lounge.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms.
- Level access and gardens.
- Peaceful residential suburb.
A deceptively spacious mid terraced villa formed over three levels and occupying a level position within this popular Waterfoot Avenue.
Boasting level access off this popular Waterfoot Avenue, this deceptively spacious mid terraced villa is formed over three levels and offers an ideal balance of family accommodation.
Well-appointed throughout, the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, spacious 22ft dining lounge with dual aspect window formations, fitted kitchen with utility porch off, three double bedrooms , the third of which is accessed via a fixed stairway within the fully warranted attic conversion, family bathroom and separate shower room. The property further benefits from double glazed window formations, gas central heating and private level gardens to both front and rear.
Whilst this area offers a quiet situation it lies surprisingly close to both Clarkston and Eaglesham, which offer an excellent range of facilities and amenities, these include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks and post offices, health centre and recreational facilities. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
Doining Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 4" ( 6.83m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" max point x 12' 4" ( 3.45m max point x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.90m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 14' 1" max point x 12' max point ( 4.29m max point x 3.66m max point )
Bathroom 6' 6" over bath x 5' 10" ( 1.98m over bath x 1.78m )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 2" ( 1.85m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70302599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.