2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnightthorpe Road, Loughborough
- Guide price of £180,000 to £190,000
- Semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Character property
- Two reception rooms
- Rear garden
Guide price of £180,000 to £190,000
A stunning two bedroom semi-detached character property situated in the highly sought after residential location of Loughborough being recently modernised throughout making an ideal first time purchase.
Guide price of £180,000 to £190,000
A stunning two bedroom semi-detached character property situated in the highly sought after residential location of Loughborough being recently modernised throughout making an ideal first time purchase. This property is situated within close proximity to local amenities with great access to bus links into the town centre. In brief the internal accommodation benefits from entrance porch, lounge and kitchen/diner with stairs leading to the first floor landing. Upstairs offering two bedrooms and sizeable bathroom. Externally the property boasts a well-presented rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended please call through to William H Brown for further information 01509 214686.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed doors to front with door through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' MAX x 12' 3" Plus bay ( 3.96m MAX x 3.73m Plus bay )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and electric log effect fireplace.
Dining Room 13' MAX x 12' 3" ( 3.96m MAX x 3.73m )
Double glazed patio doors, electric feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, wood flooring and pantry. Stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, integrated oven and gas hob. Additional work surfaces, integrated fridge, space for washing machine, partially tiled walls and central heating boiler. Doorway opening through to the dining area and double glazed window to side.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with access to the boarded loft.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 3" MAX ( 3.99m x 3.73m MAX )
Double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' MAX ( 3.73m x 3.05m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, W/C, double shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and wall mounted radiator.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a well-presented garden having fenced boundaries, raised decking area with steps down to the lawn area, access to the green house and shed.
Recently modernised W/C and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70307942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.