3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Lower Stondon, Henlow, SG16
- An individual period home
- Two separate reception rooms
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Large split level rear garden
- Just a short commute to nearby Hitchin
* STAMP DUTY EXEMPT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS * This three bedroom character home originally two cottages is offered with a short upward chain and is one to see.
Originally two cottages, this INDIVIDUAL three bedroom period property is offered CHAIN FREE. EPC rating D.
Split level rear garden with three tiers. Lawn area with flower and shrub borders. Garden pond. Paved patio area. Vegetable plot with 8ft x 6ft Greenhouse. Pedestrian access over neighbouring property.
Entrance door into:
11' 5" x 11' 1" (3.48m x 3.38m) Double glazed window to front aspect with fitted shutter. Recessed cupboard. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler (Installed in 2016). Slate tiled flooring. Steps up to lounge, door into kitchen. Radiator.
14' 8" x 10' 4" (4.47m x 3.15m) Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects with fitted shutters. Victorian coal effect gas fireplace with timber surround. Solid wood flooring. Radiator.
11' 5" x 6' 10" (3.48m x 2.08m) Fitted with a base level unit with rolled edge worksurface over. Butler sink and drainer unit with taps over. Space for gas cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear garden. Quarry tiled flooring.
Split level landing. Hatch to loft space. Doors to all rooms. Feature port hole circular window to rear aspect.
11' 3"(max) x 10' 4" (3.43m x 3.15m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
10' 3" x 7' 2" (3.12m x 2.18m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
10' 2" x 7' 1" (3.10m x 2.16m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Loft access.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with telephone mixer attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70311212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8698651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.