3 bedroom property for sale8 Gipsy Hill, Crystal Palace, London
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 27 ON MONDAY 11 DEC 2017 - A four storey mid terrace building arranged as a three storey maisonette and a self-contained basement flat, well located by the popular Crystal Palace Triangle - VacantTenure
- Situated close to the junction with Westow Hill
- Well located for the popular cafés, bars and restaurants of the Crystal Palace Triangle
- Shopping facilities are within easy reach along Westow Street and Westow Hill
- Crystal Palace Park and National Sports Centre are both within easy reach
Rail: Gipsy HillDescription
- A four storey mid terrace building
- Arranged as a three storey maisonette and a self-contained basement flat
- In need of modernisation
- Potential for reconfiguration/development subject to the requisite consents
- Basement – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bath/WC
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Separate WC
- First Floor – Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor – Bedroom, Bathroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference baf3d974-e1d7-4dfd-9cd0-1e414365ca78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.