Property for saleLondon Waterloo Hostel, Lambeth Walk, Lambeth, London
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 53 ON MONDAY 11 DEC 2017 - A large prominent and attractive mid terrace building arranged as hostel accommodation with approximately 101 bed spaces in convenient location near Waterloo Station, River Thames and West End tourist attractions - Investment let at £175,000 per annumTenure
- Situated on the south side of Lambeth Walk between, the junctions of Fitzalan Street and Walnut Tree Walk
- Local shopping amenities and a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants are nearby
- The major regeneration works along Nine Elms Lane, Vauxhall, including the new US Embassy and Battersea Power Station and at Elephant & Castle and the Shell Centre development are nearby
- The entertainment and arts attractions including the National Theatre, Royal Festival Hall, South Bank Centre, London Eye and walkways along the River Thames are easily accessible
- The City, West End, Houses of Parliament and St Thomas’ Hospital are also within easy reach
Tube: Lambeth Walk (Bakerloo Line), Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern, Waterloo and City Lines)
- A large prominent and attractive mid terrace period building arranged over basement, ground and second floors to provide dormitory style accommodation
- Basement – Full Height Store/Work Rooms
- Ground Floor – Large Communal Reception Room, Communal Kitchen/Dining Room, Room No. 11 (15 Beds), Room No. 12 (Private Triple Room), Room No. 13 (6 Beds), Two Showers, Two Separate WCs, Rear Enclosed Yard
- First Floor – Room No. 1 (3 Beds), Room No. 2 (9 Beds with Separate WC), Room No. 3 – (12 Beds), Room No. 4 (13 Beds), Room No. 5 (3 Beds), Two Showers, Separate WC
- Second Floor –Room No. 6 (3 Beds), Room No. 7 (7 Beds), Room No. 8 (12 Beds), Room No. 9 (12 Beds), Room No. 10 (3 Beds), Small Cleaners’ Cupboard
Let to Richard Gandy for a term of 20 years from 2nd July 2012 at a rent of £175,000 per annum. Rent reviews every 5 years. July 2017 rent review outstanding.Total Current Rent Reserved £175,000 per annum with July 2017 rent review outstanding.Viewing. Please contact the Auctioneers, Savills on 020 7824 9091
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference fe47f031-4acc-44a2-989c-097fcc69314b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.