3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHerne Bay
- * A lot larger than you think!!!
- * 3 dble bedrooms
- * 2 bathrooms
- * Great size conservatory
- * Short stroll to the beach
- * Approx 80ft sunny and private garden
- * Modern kitchen
- * Utility area
THIS IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU THINK!!!! Located a short stroll from the sea front is this lovely family home which is a true definition of a 'Tardis'! Downstairs offers a 23' (7.01m) lounge, full width Victorian style conservatory, modern kitchen, utility area and shower room and upstairs are three double bedrooms and a further bathroom. There is off road parking at the front and the garden of approximately 80' (24.38m) has a sunny aspect and is very private. Local schools, town centre and train station are not too far away. All in all a great home that must be viewed. CALL NOW.
Lounge 23'3" (7.09m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
Conservatory 18'6" (5.64m) x 11' (3.35m)
Shower Room 8'11" (2.72m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Utility Room 13'6" (4.11m) x 4'5" (1.35m)
Kitchen 14'6" (4.42m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Bedroom 1 12'1" (3.68m) x 10'5" (3.17m)
Bedroom 2 10'6" (3.20m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Bedroom 3 11'10" (3.61m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Bathroom 10'6" (3.20m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Off road parking for approx 2 vehicles
Rear Garden Approx 80' (24.38m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70326833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.