4 bedroom detached house for saleMagdala Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3/4 bedroom detached house with loft room
- Kitchen with utility area
- Mature, landscaped rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (46)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Offering flexible accommodation over three floors, this competitively priced home represents an excellent opportunity for those looking for generous living spaces that could suit a wide range and variety of buyers that include; young growing families and buyers looking for annexe accommodation for young adults or grandparents. (Subject to planning permission). Similarly, the property would really suit those seeking to live the good life, by the sea, who enjoy having extended family and friends come to visit.The ground floor accommodation comprises of many reception rooms; offering flexibility for all family members. Currently used as a sitting room this room holds potential to be another bedroom, games room or even an office.Externally, the property offers a beautiful, landscaped rear garden and ample off road parking and driveway to the front.Offered with no forward chain complications and in move in straight away condition; we are confident that this property will tick most of your boxes, if not all! An early viewing is recommended to avoid any disappointment!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'1 x 12'11 (4.30m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 11'10 (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'1 x 11'11 (3.69m x 3.63m)
- Utility Room: 7'5 x 4'3 (2.26m x 1.30m)
- Sitting Room: 14'10 x 13'4 (4.52m x 4.07m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 7'9 (3.66m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 9'11 (3.94m x 3.02m)
- Loft Room: 25'4 x 7'10 (7.73m x 2.39m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70359035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.