2 bedroom flat for saleArchel Road, West Kensington, London
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning, Interior Designed 2 Double Bedroom Garden Flat
- Reception Room : Large Kitchen : Bathroom
- Private Patio/Garden : Approx. 717 Sq Ft : Great Storage
- Popular Residential Road in the "Normand Village" area of West Kensington.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious, interior designed two double bedroom garden flat arranged over the lower ground floor of this Victorian terrace. The flat benefits from a share of the freehold and has its own front door. The bedrooms are at the front and rear with the generous living accommodation in the middle. The garden is accessed from either the reception room or the rear bedroom.
Archel Road is one of three sought after residential roads forming the "Normand Village" area of West Kensington, adjacent to Queens Club Gardens, just south of Barons Court and is therefore extremely well located for the transport links offered by both Barons Court and West Kensington underground stations as well as bus routes running along nearby Lillie Road and Old Brompton Road.
Local amenity space is offered by Normand Park next to which lies the extraordinarily popular Virgin Active/Fulham (Swimming) Pools leisure centre. Also situated nearby is the world famous Queens Club.
Also close by is the A4/M4 linking one directly to Central London & the West End to the east and Heathrow Airport to the west.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70359917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA162853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham - Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.