Studio flat for saleHotel 52 - South Parade, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26
- 110% buyback in years 5-10
- Fully furnished suites from £75,000
- Room rates from £40 to £145
- 8% NET return years 1-5, 9% NET years 6-10 (paid quarterly)
- Boutique 32 room hotel
- Refurbished and operational hotel
- 2 on site restaurants
- Client booking rates from £40 to £145
- 70% repeat customers
- Majority of bookings are repeat from Expedia and booking.com
Hotel 52, a newly refurbished 32 bedroom hotel minutes from the stunning North East coastline.
Hotel 52 is an exclusive 32 bedroom hotel located in an excellent position in Whitley Bay, with just a short walk to the town centre and award-winning beaches at the end of the road.
Each room in the hotel has been refurbished to a higher than average standard, offering en-suite facilities and extremely comfortable beds. With options of single, double/twin, triple and family rooms, there are possibilities for every party size.
In the comfortable lounge area there is a large flat screen TV, showing popular sporting events (via BT Sport) and free Wi-Fi is available for the duration of your stay.
Hotel 52 is the perfect choice for a family holiday, couple getaway or business break.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hotel-52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westport Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.