3 bedroom property for saleNorbreck Road, THORNTON CLEVELEYS, FY5 1PA
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: This is a spacious three bedroom detached house located close to the sea front, local schools, bus routes and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, 20ft lounge, kitchen, second reception room and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally there is a south facing lawned garden to rear with rock garden, and a small lawned garden to the front with off street parking and a garage. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and while some cosmetic upgrading is required, it would make for a perfect family home and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, at the traffic lights turn left on to Devonshire Road, continue along Devonshire Road until it becomes Fleetwood Road, take the third left on to Russell Avenue, take the second right on to Norbreck Road.
Hallway: Storage cupboard/Cloak room, split stairs, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 20'3 x 12'10 (6.17m x 3.91m) UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, real feature gas fire in stone hearth, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 10'6 x 9'10 (3.20m x 3.00m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, gas range cooker, some wall and base units, fitted worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, pantry.
Second Reception Room: Approx 9'10 x 8'7 (3.00m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, radiator.
Ground Floor WC: Approx 5'2 x 5'1 (1.57m x 1.55m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, radiator, electric heater, fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'4 x 12'10 (4.06m x 3.91m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric fire.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m 2.46m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted desk.
Bathroom: Approx 9'9 x 6'5 (2.97m x 1.96m) Hardwood single glazed window to front, panelled bath with electric shower over, electric heated towel rail, pedestal hand basin, tiled walls.
Separate WC: Hardwood single glazed window to side, low flush wc.
Exterior: Enclosed South facing lawned garden to rear with rockery, concrete hut with tiled roof and patio area, lawned garden to front with garage and off street parking..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70388429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.