Studio apartment for saleResearch House, Fraser Road, Perivale, UB6
- Studio Apartment
- Kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Flooring throughout
- Door entry system to communal main entry door
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems
- panel radiators with concealed pipework
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom
- Centralised satellite TV system
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data and Fibre Optic available
- External refuse & recycling area
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
Ideal for First Time Buyers, this First Floor Studio Apartment forms part of this converted former office building.
The development will comprise of 51 luxury residential units with a mix of Studio, 1 and 2-Bed apartments. The Development is designed for contemporary living and finished to a high specification and conveniently located for both Perivale & Alperton stations, ideal for commuters.
- Studio Apartment.
- White gloss Hacker Kitchen with Smeg appliances and fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface work tops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting.
- Flooring throughout.
- Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to Living Area and Kitchen.
- Door entry system to communal main entry door.
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework.
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom.
- Centralised satellite TV system.
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data.
- Fibre Optic available.
- External refuse & recycling area.
- Secure cycling parking facility.
- 10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Perivale is an ancient parish in the historic county of Middlesex. It formed part of Greenford Urban District from 1894 to 1926, and was then absorbed by the Municipal Borough of Ealing. Research House is the principal road that runs from Maida Vale to the Harrow Road. The property is situated 0.75 miles from the amenities of Maida Vale with its many shops, bars and restaurants, and 0.62 miles from the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and the canal walks of Little Venice. Perivale has a station on the Central line of the London Underground system, and is also near to Alperton tube station on the Piccadilly line. Three bus routes (95, E5 and 297) link the town to Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Greenford, Southall, Wembley and Willesden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70424825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.