2 bedroom flat for sale24, Dixon Avenue, Flat 1-3, Glasgow, G428ED
- LARGE 2 BED FLAT IN PRIME RENTAL AREA OF QUEENS PARK GLASGOW. Excellent size and layout. Internally spacious. STRONG RENTAL AREA CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE.
- Comprise; Good sized lounge, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Further features include double glazing, large storage cupboard and electric heating. Further features include newly fitted secure
- SALE: 31, Dixon Avenue, Glasgow G42 8EF £85,000 Jun 2017. 53 0/1, Dixon Avenue, Glasgow G42 8EQ £65,000 Mar 2017. Rental potential of £575 per capita month (£6,900 per annum).
- Excellent transport links throughout Glasgow and directly into the City Centre via Crosshill Train Station. Hampden Park Stadium & Queens Park offer recreational pursuits. Excellent shopping facilitie
- The M74 motorway is a readily accessible drive from this highly sought-after property linking the Crosshill district of Glasgow?s Southside with the M8 Motorway. Property within walking distance of Vi
LARGE 2 BED FLAT IN PRIME RENTAL AREA OF QUEENS PARK GLASGOW. Excellent size and layout. Internally spacious. STRONG RENTAL AREA CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE. Comprise; Good sized lounge, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Further features include double glazing and electric heating. SALE: 100, Bowman Street, Glasgow, £65,000 Jan 2017. 132 Dixon Avenue, Glasgow, £70,000 Apr 2015. 132, Dixon Avenue, Glasgow, £70,000 Apr 2015. Rental potential of £575 per capita month (£6,900 per annum). Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3114366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.