3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTarge Wynd, Stirling
- 3 Bed End Terraced Villa
- Modern Development
- Generous Lounge & Kitchen
- GCH & DG
- Driveway & Gardens
- EPC C (74)
An impressive, three bedroom end terraced villa situated in a cul-de-sac setting of a popular modern residential development, with easy access to Stirling City Centre and motorway networks
This well presented home offers accommodation which would suit a number of purchasers from first time buyers to young families. Set over two levels the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, WC, modern kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and generously proportioned lounge. The upper floor provides a bright family bathroom and three bedrooms.
All rooms are tastefully decorated and are complimented by quality flooring. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens. A driveway provides off street parking for several cars. The rear more private gardens are generously sized and the garden is laid to lawn with a decking area. Substantial timber fencing provides a child friendly environment and aids privacy and security.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby as well as an array of bars and restaurants. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.