2 bedroom bungalow for saleLichfield Drive, Brixham, TQ5
- Lovely Corner Plot Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms with additional Study area
- Good sized Lounge with views over Brixham
- Kitchen, Conservatory, Garage
- Ensuite Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Lovely Gardens and multiple Vehicle Parking
An improved and extended detached chalet bungalow enjoying open views. The property offers versatile accommodation with the added benefit of an ensuite bedroom at first floor level. A conservatory to the side of the bungalow providing useful extra living space. In addition to the extended living space the property offers an abundance of off road parking. The main double width drive provides space for 3/4 vehicles, there is a second driveway to the side with access from Copythorne Road, providing a further parking space. Behind the bungalow is a private sunny paved patio area and access the to the garage.
The property is in a handy location. The local bus service passes the front door, the town centre is just over a mile away and Churston village with its country inn and parish church is only a short distance away along the lane at Copythorne.
From Brixham, procced along New Road, and turn right in to Copythorne road, and Lichfield Drive will be found on the right hand side, number 55 will be on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70490240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBY170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Torbay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.