2 bedroom terraced house for saleElstead
Withdrawn from Market
- A beautiful 1700's cottage located in the ever popular village of Elstead * Sitting/dining room with feature working open fireplace *
- Kitchen and utility room * Two bedrooms *
- Family bathroom * Front garden *
- 135' West facing rear garden * Approx. 2 miles to the A3 *
- Parking to the rear *
- EPC rating n/a * NO ONWARD CHAIN *
A well presented Grade II listed two double bedroom character cottage built in 1700's with kitchen, separate utility and 135' west facing rear garden and parking. EPC n/a.
Elstead provides excellent amenities, including a useful general village store, a choice of public houses with restaurants, doctor's surgery, St James' Church, village school and regular bus services. The village is located midway between the larger towns of Godalming and Farnham, whilst the A3, which links with the M25 is within 2 miles. The nearest mainline station is at Milford, serving London Waterloo in about 50 minutes, with the village being surrounded by extensive National Trust commons.
A well presented two bedroom character cottage built in the 1700's with immense charm including exposed wall timbers. The property offers deceptive and well-proportioned accommodation throughout and is decorated in neutral tones. The sitting/dining room has a light and airy feel with a central feature working open fire place and enjoys a pleasant outlook over the front garden. The kitchen is fitted with painted shaker style units and enjoys a superb outlook over the 135' west facing garden to rear. A useful utility room adjoins the kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the main bedroom benefits from having a range of built in wardrobes and shelved areas. The family bathroom comprises a white suite with an electric power shower above the bath. Outside there are front and rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with a parking space to the rear of the garden. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE CHARACTER AND CHARM OF THE...
LIKELY RENTAL FIGURE
The property has mains water, electricity and mains drainage.
Band C Current assessment for 2017/2018 - £1, 564.85.
Strictly by appointment through Seymours Estate agents, 13-15 Wharf Street, Godalming, Surrey. GU7 1NN. Tel. 01483 420555.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8415652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.