3 bedroom detached house for saleSandalwood Avenue, Stewartfield, EAST KILBRIDE
* STUNNINGLY PRESENTED LARGER STYLE THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
* VERY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE JAMES WATT HERITAGE LOCH
* THREE GENEROUS SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & FOUR BATHROOMS
* FABULOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOM & LARGE REAR CONSERVATORY
* MULTICAR DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, GCH & DG, VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Set within a very desirable residential pocket of East Kilbride is this stunning detached family home which is a credit to the current vendors featuring modern neutral decorative tones throughout which will delight all who view. The property is in a prime location for commuting links as well as offering easy access to both the M77 and the M74 accessing the whole of the central belt as well as areas to the north and south. The selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment. Call now to arrange viewings.
The property comprises of three good sized double bedrooms, three public rooms to include a lovely front facing lounge, a separate dining room which could be used as an additional family room and a beautiful large rear facing conservatory. It also boasts a modern fitted breakfasting kitchen to include a great range of wall and floor mounted units as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances and stunning granite worktops. The property also offers a modern fitted bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and an additional lower level WC. It is complete offering a large multi car driveway leading to a single garage, boasting private well maintained garden grounds and enhanced offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property is ideally situated for access to all local shopping including Morrisons and Sainsbury's superstores. It is ideally situated for the Kingsgate Retail Park and East Kilbride town centre, which offer a range of retail and leisure facilities. The location also offers easy access to local schools including St Kenneth’s and Kirktonholme primaries.. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
EPC Band: C
Lounge (1) 5.26m (17'3") x 3.07m (10'1")
Conservatory (1) 5.71m (18'9") x 3.99m (13'1")
Dining Room 4.52m (14'10") x 3.61m (11'10")
Kitchen (1) 5.08m (16'8") x 3.45m (11'4")
Bedroom One (1) 6.55m (21'6") x 3.17m (10'5")
En-Suite (1) 3.58m (11'9") x 1.24m (4'1")
Bedroom Two 2.87m (9'5") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom Three (1) 5.41m (17'9") x 3.17m (10'5")
Bathroom 2.62m (8'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.