4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious fitted kitchen
- 3 reception rooms one with bi-folding doors
- Utility area and shower room on the ground floor
- Off street parking and front garden
- EPC energy rating B (81)
This extended property really does offer space for everyone with a neutral finish and quiet location to match. With bi-folding doors in one of the reception rooms mean the sunny aspect rear garden becomes an extension of this already well-proportioned area. A further two reception rooms are on offer and could be used in many ways allowing for versatile living space that has a lovely flow throughout all three. The 16’ front aspect fitted kitchen/diner, utility area, shower room and double integral garage complete the ground floor.Once upstairs the space just continues as off the landing are four double bedrooms the two front aspect ones enjoying views of the rolling fields ahead of the property. There is a large family bathroom with separate shower cubicle plus bedrooms one and two also have some fitted wardrobe/storage. Externally the property offers off road parking for several cars to the front with an area laid to lawn, and then a landscaped sunny aspect rear garden with a large attractive decking area. The location, interior and exterior of this property truly needs to be seen to truly appreciate the space on offer and how it could be used by you in your potential new home!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 21'10 x 13'3 (6.66m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 21'10 x 9'0 (6.66m x 2.75m)
- Study: 11'2 x 8'11 (3.41m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen: 16'3 x 8'10 (4.96m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room: 7'8 x 7'7 (2.34m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 11'10 (4.35m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 8'11 (4.35m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 7'11 (3.58m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 7'10 (3.33m x 2.39m)
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70731866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.