4 bedroom town house for saleAcacia Lane, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- Open plan kitchen / diner with Juliet balcony
- Au pair suite to the ground floor
- Living room with french doors to the terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes
- Integral garage
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High performance insulation throughout
- Off Road Parking
*** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *** The Hexham is a stunning 4 bedroom town house, with an integral garage and four good sized bedrooms. Call us now to book your viewing: 01283 530169!
These homes are designed with high ceilings and large windows, letting light flood through them and instantly making them feel bright and spacious which makes the world of difference. The finish of the houses are absolutely fantastic, don't just take my word for it go and see for yourself.
The Hexham is a stunning town house, benefiting from open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and Juliet balcony, separate study/bedroom four with French doors to the garden, downstairs cloakroom with shower, laundry room with door to the garden, living room with French doors to the terrace, integral garage with door to the hall, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite, built-in wardrobes to bedroom two, family bathroom with bath and shower, full gas fired central heating, double glazing and high performance insulation throughout and 10 year New Home warranty. The ground floor, consisting of shower room, bedroom, and laundry room would be ideal for a family member wanted some seperation from the rest of the house.
Please note photographs are of a show home from a different site.
Branston Leas offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom high quality homes, all of which have been designed with light and spacious rooms, not to mention that there's a wide variety of house designs and layouts to choose from, giving the development real kerb-appeal.
Part of a larger development at Branston Leas, the new homes benefits from having retail facilities at Branston Square and beautiful Bluebell Wood right on the doorstep, along with a newly refurbished Pub, Doctors Surgery and Branston Golf Club just located down the street. Surrounding the development is a range of Retail and leisure facilities and plenty of open green space, ideal for taking leisurely walks. Situated just off the A38, there is also great access to Burton, Derby and further afield. - Branston Leas is a ready built community just waiting for you to jump on board!
Bedroom Four / Study 9' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.30m )
Living Room 17' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.51m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" x 9' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.90m )
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 11' 6" ( 2.39m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70746770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.