4 bedroom detached house for saleBrook Way, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5
- Modern Detached Family House
- Positioned on the Outskirts of Nantwich Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility and Downstairs WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway and Garage
- Delightful Gardens
Brook Way is an appealing cul-de-sac within a popular development on the outskirts of Nantwich town centre and within close proximity to open countryside. This modern detached family house comprises of a good sized lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC, as well as a master bedroom en `suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. There are delightful front and rear gardens, driveway and integral garage.
Nantwich is a charming market town set beside the River Weaver with a rich history, a wide range of speciality shops & four supermarkets. In Cheshire, Nantwich is second only to Chester in its wealth of historic buildings. The High Street has many of the town's finest buildings, including the Queen's Aide House and The Crown Hotel built in 1585.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70792187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAT170359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Nantwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.