4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverside Road, Eaglesham, Glasgow
- EPC rating band: D
- Spacious semi-detached chalet villa
- Sizeable lounge and separate dining room
- Four well appointed bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Off street parking and detached garage
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
A generously proportioned semi-detached chalet villa occupying an enviable position in the popular hamlet of Waterfoot.
Occupying an enviable position within the popular hamlet of Waterfoot, this generously proportioned home offers an ideal complement of family accommodation and enjoys a good standard of decorative finish throughout.
Formed over two levels; the property is entered via private gardens and extends to bright and welcoming reception hallway, sizeable formal lounge with bespoke 'Icelandic stone' open fire surround and slate hearth as its focal point, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen boasting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with integrated appliances, rear breakfasting porch, four well-appointed bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom featuring an integrated TV. The property is double glazed and has a system of gas central heating whilst enjoying the additional benefit of excellent storage throughout.
Of particular note is the spacious plot on which the property sits which is largely level and affords off street parking for several vehicles as well as hosting a detached garage. A large enclosed lawned area to the rear makes it a particularly attractive family option.
Lounge 21' 2" in to bay x 11' 1" ( 6.45m in to bay x 3.38m )
Kitchen L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Bedroom One 15' 10" (front of robes) x 11' 2" ( 4.83m (front of robes) x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" (max) x 9' 6" (max) ( 3.94m (max) x 2.90m (max) )
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 16' 3" (max) x 9' 3" ( 4.95m (max) x 2.82m )
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Breakfasting Porch 7' 6" over units x 6' 6" ( 2.29m over units x 1.98m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 2" (cupboards) ( 2.03m x 1.88m (cupboards) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70806134.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.