6 bedroom detached house for saleStoke Road, Coombe, Kingston upon Thames KT2
- 6 double bedroom detached house
- Triple sized garage & gated driveway
- 7 receptions & 4 bathrooms
- Moments from Coombe Wood Golf Club
- Secluded garden
- No onward chain
A substantial period home offering over 6000 square feet and located in an enviable residential street within moments of Coombe Wood Golf Club and offered with no onward chain. Comprising six generous double bedrooms and seven receptions, this incredibly flexible home also offers an annex above a triple garage whilst gated driveway and secluded garden are on offer. Stoke Road is in the heart of Coombe and perfectly placed for access to both Kingston and New Malden town centres. Norbiton and New Malden railway stations are the closest for train links into London, whilst the A3 offers alternative routes into and out of London. Access to Richmond Park is provided via Kingston or Robin Hood Gate, whilst pedestrian access can be find just off Ladderstile Rid on Kingston Hill. An array of “Outstanding” state and private schools are on offer including Marymount International.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70830296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2392137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.