5 bedroom detached house for saleMinster Fields, Manaccan, Helston, Cornwall, TR12
- A high quality and substantial 5 bedroom family home of approx. 6500 sq feet in grounds of approx. 1.25 acres
- Four reception rooms on the ground floor
- Well equipped kitchen and granite work tops, Electric Aga, 5 ring gas range style cooker, walk-in pantry and space for American fridge freezer
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom facilities and separate shower cubicle
- Four further double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and built in wardrobes
- Lower ground floor games room measuring in excess of 60 feet in length and cinema room
- Rear patio area ideal for ideal for alfresco dining
- Level rear gardens approx. 1 acre in size offering a high degree of privacy
- Solar panels that provide a good return on electric bills making the property very economical to run
- Rain water harvesting tank in place with electric and piping ready to be connected if required
A sizable 5 bedroom, 4 reception room executive residence in a village location close to the Helford River. Approx. 1 acre garden, triple garage, cinema room and games room.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.