2 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Place, London, W1T
- JLL have access to the marketing suite
- Stunning first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Due to complete in Q3 2017
- Approximately 939 sq ft
- Large balcony
- 24 hour concierge
- Gymnasium and pool
- Ideal for transport links
A third floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in Great Portland Estates exciting new development, Rathbone Square.
Due to complete in Q3 2017, this fabulous property will comprise approximately 851sq ft of exceptional living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The property will also benefit from a large 118sq ft balcony perfect for entertaining.
Rathbone Square has been designed to offer a tranquil and peaceful environment for it's residents' in the centre of London.
Moments from Oxford Street and located in the heart of London's West End, Rathbone Square is ideal for transport links in and around London with The City and West London being just 10 minutes away via the underground.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, beautiful gardens, residents' lounge, wine storage and tasting room, screening room, gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
*CGIs used are a presentation of the development only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN180026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.