5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTuffley Avenue, Gloucester
- Extended five bedroom family home with accommodation arranged over three floors
- Large plot giving plenty of parking plus garaging to the front and a private rear garden
- Hallway, cloakroom, utility room, two formal reception rooms plus kitchen and utility
- Large conservatory that spans the rear of the property, separated into two rooms
- Master bedroom with wood flooring, double aspect windows and en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms to this floor, all with original fireplaces
- Upper level could be self contained, living area, bedroom and bathroom
- Beautiful gardens offering seating, lawns, a pond and a high degree of privacy
- Driveway parking for many plus integral double garage with electric doors.
The current owner has owned The Willows for 17 years and during that time has added, altered, extended and improved the property and now offers a delightful five bedroom family home situated on a prominent road within the City of Gloucester. The City of Gloucester, famous for the historic Gloucester Docks, also offers a range of shopping facilities to now include the Gloucester Quays, where a range of national retail outlets can be found alongside restaurants, bars and a cinema. Furthermore, Gloucester is befit with a number of schools which include, Kings, Denmark Road for Girls, The Crypt and Ribston Hall. The city is surrounded by beautiful countryside, include Robinswood Hill Country Park and access for the commuter can be found onto the M5 from Junction 11 to Junction 12, giving both North and Southbound access. Inside the property, there is an entrance hall and cloakroom, formal reception rooms include the dining room and living room whilst to the rear of the property, a conservatory spans the elevation giving a further 64sqm of living accommodation. The downstairs is completed by the modern kitchen, fitted with a range of integral appliances, a utility room and a garden room (accessed from the rear garden). Upstairs, the first floor offers four of the five bedrooms, all of which are double rooms and all having the original fireplaces in situ. The Master bedroom also offers a walk in wardrobe, oak wood flooring and a three piece en suite bathroom. The room is also flooded with light due to the double aspect windows. The first floor is completed by the family shower room and a secret stairwell that leads to the upper level. The final floor, perfect for a teenager is open plan and spans across the property. Offering an open space, that could be utilised as a living room, there is also space for the bed and finally there is a three piece bathroom. Outside, the grounds mirror the space found inside the property. As this is a double plot(there is no Number 114), The Willows is able to offer a large block paved driveway allowing parking for a number of vehicles whilst this in turn leads to the integral double garage with electric door. The rear garden is also a delight, offering seating areas plus formal lawns, the garden is established, offering a selection of mature plants, trees and shrubs which grants the property a high degree of privacy.
Leave Cheltenham along the A4o following the signs for Gloucester. At the Golden Valley roundabout continue straight over. At Elmbridge Court, take the 2nd exit onto A417. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Corinium Avenue. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Eastern Avenue. Continue to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto Finlay Road. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Stroud Road and then at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tuffley Avenue where the property can be found on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70997483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.