2 bedroom terraced house for saleKippen Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND D
- MID TERRACED VILLA
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SUPERB ATTIC STORAGE ROOM
- GCH & DG
A well appointed mid terraced villa enjoying a comfortable compliment of family accommodation within this ever popular residential pocket of Busby.
Located within an ever popular residential pocket of Busby and enjoying well-proportioned accommodation throughout this mid terrace villa offers a comfortable compliment of family accommodation and has been subject to a number of improvements by its current owners. Well presented throughout the accommodation extends to spacious dining lounge, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, utility area, two double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. Additionally the attic space has been professionally floored and lined to create a superb attic storage room which is accessed by way of pull down 'Ramsay' style ladder. Of particular note are the fantastic garden grounds which this home boasts with a monobloc frontage allowing off-street parking and a spacious level garden to the rear which is fully enclosed and predominantly laid to lawn. Further features include DG window formations and GCH. Although occupying a relatively quiet position on the periphery of Busby, the property lies close to an excellent selection of amenities. These include shops, leisure facilities, parkland, banks and post offices. Main arterial roads also link in turn to motorway networks such as M77, M8, M74 and Southern Orbital, giving fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride and beyond. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at both primary and secondary levels including Williamwood High School.
Lounge 13' 3" x 15' 6" ( 4.04m x 4.72m )
Kitchen 13' 2" over units x 6' 8" over units ( 4.01m over units x 2.03m over units )
Bedroom One 13' 6" Max x 9' 11" ( 4.11m Max x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 10" to front of robes ( 3.02m x 3.30m to front of robes )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 8" over bath ( 1.68m x 2.03m over bath )
Attic Room 11' 6" x 16' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71055731.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.