4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Cowfold
- Georgian period charm
- Conveniently situated in the centre of Cowfold Village
- Professionally refurbished throughout
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Off street parking
A beautiful Grade II Listed detached Georgian House of approximately 1868 sq ft presented to an exceptionally high standard having been completely refurbished by Hellett & Holden.
Viscount House is a charming Grade II listed detached four-bedroom house, offering immaculately presented accommodation with a wealth of period features throughout, such as exposed beams and brickwork, parquet flooring, original doors and sash windows and an inglenook fireplace. The property offers the appealing pairing of Georgian character with the benefits of a modern finish, having undergone extensive refurbishment throughout. Externally the property is double fronted and presents brick elevations under a traditional tiled roof. The main features include:
• Bright and spacious central Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor.
• Open-plan Kitchen/Dining Room with a range of shaker-style kitchen units under wood work surfaces; AEG oven and hob, range of fully integrated appliances including Lamona dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. Engineered oak flooring runs through the kitchen and dining area, and French patio doors open on to the rear terrace.
• Generous Sitting Room with bay window to the front and parquet flooring, featuring a handsome inglenook fireplace with stone surround housing a Stovax woodburner.
• Useful Utility Room with integrated Lamona washing machine and separate tumble dryer, range of cupboard units and sink.
• Ground-floor Wet Room with fitted shower, heated towel rail, and tiled floor-to-ceiling.
• 4 generous first floor Double Bedrooms, two of which feature decorative period fireplaces.
• Family Bathroom with bath and rain shower over, double basin vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• Stairs to two useful Attic Rooms providing additional space which could be utilised as office or hobby rooms.
Viscount House is approached via a resin-bonded driveway which leads to private parking to the rear of the property. The house is set back from the road with the front garden being laid to lawn with a sandstone path leading to the front door. The rear garden features a sandstone terrace with an area of lawn, garden store and gate providing direct access to the parking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71063270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY170298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Haywards Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.