5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbury Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Entrance hall
- Drawing room with reading room
- Family room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Principal bedroom with en suite
- 4 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
This delightful semi-detached period town house has been beautifully renovated and is well presented with the accommodation well arranged over four floors plus a useful store room. Throughout there are many delightful features including original fireplaces, moulded cornicing, polished wood floors, sash windows and an attractive staircase. Further particular features include the following:
• The entrance porch has a tiled floor and front door to the hall which has attractive feature part panelled walls, an archway and stairs to the upper and lower floors.
• The sitting room is an attractive room with views over the garden and beyond, sash windows, an inset bay window, open fireplace and glazed door into an adjacent reading room with chequerboard tiled flooring.
• In the family room there is a large bay window to the front with fitted plantation shutters and feature fireplace with fitted shelves to one side. There is also a well fitted study with full height bookshelves and door to a shower room.
• There is a superb kitchen/dining room with polished wood floor, an extensive range of white gloss units, long black granite work surfaces, 5 ring gas hob and double oven. The dining room has a Yeoman wood burning stove with fitted shelves either side. A glazed door opens directly to the decked terrace and garden. There is a useful utility room with butler sink and further white gloss units and a door to a cloakroom.
• On the first floor the principal bedroom has a an excellent balcony with chequerboard tiled flooring with views of the garden and the town, fitted wardrobe cupboards and an en suite shower room with shower cubicle. There are two further bedrooms on this floor and an extremely well fitted family bathroom with oval bath and separate shower cubicle.
• There are two further attic bedrooms on the top floor, one enjoying far reaching views and access to the loft.
Woodbury Park Road is only minutes walk away from the town centre and the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and Calverley Precinct where there are many major national stores and individual shops. The house is convenient for easy access to the highly regarded grammar schools and the main line station. In the town there are excellent recreational amenities including a cinema complex, theatres, golf courses, a sports centre and numerous restaurants etc.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells or High Brooms stations for Charing Cross , London Bridge and Cannon Street about 55 minutes.
Road Communications: The A21 to the north of Tunbridge Wells for a direct route to the M25 national motorway network.
There is an off street driveway to the front which has a gate to the side and access to a store room (housing the boiler and water tank) and access to the terrace and garden. The enclosed garden at the rear has a timber decked terrace with steps descending to an area of lawn with a raised vegetable and soft fruit bed, magnolia, wisteria and established shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71135870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN170052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.