Property for sale2 Sutherland Road, Ealing, London
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 110 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - A well located unmodernised detached property arranged as 4 x two bedroom self-contained flats (three flats vacant,one flat occupied). Part Vacant.By Order Of
By Order of the ExecutorsTenure
- The property is located close to the junction with Argyle Road
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on Ealing Broadway and The Mall, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located at Drayton Green and Walpole Park, which are both conveniently close by
- Nearby road communications are via the A4020
Tube: Ealing (District Line)
Rail: West EalingDescription
- A detached property
- Arranged as four self-contained flats
- Requires modernisation
- Part gas central heating (not tested)
- Rear ground floor flat has own entrance
- Off-street parking
- Range of outbuildings
- Rear garden
- Lower Ground Floor Flat –Entrance Hall, Three Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Bathroom/WC, Separate WC, Conservatory
- Raised Ground Floor Flat –Entrance Hall, Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate WC
- First Floor Flat –Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Separate WC
- Second Floor Flat –Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
The first floor flat is currently occupied, and has been for approximately 15 years. Prospective purchasers should rely on their own enquiries regarding the status of the occupant.
Please note we have been advised that the first floor flat was occupied on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement for a term of 6 months from 24th April 2007 and a rent of £850 per calendar month. No current details are available in relation to this occupancy.Viewing
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctionsAddendum
The correct address is 2 Sutherland Road, Ealing, London
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c71dbca4-93fb-4397-84bb-cda67ba353a2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.