3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Tachbrook Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 129 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - An extended Victorian semi-detached house arranged as two flats, well located for the centre of Uxbridge and Colne Valley Regional Park. Vacant.Tenure
- Situated off the west side of Bridge Road
- A variety of shopping facilities, together with cafés, bars and restaurants, can be found nearby in the centre of Uxbridge
- The wide expanses of Colne Valley Regional Park are within easy reach and provide a range of picturesque recreational areas
Tube: Uxbridge (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines)Description
- A Victorian semi-detached house
- Arranged as two self-contained flats
- Originally an HMO, the property has been used continuously as two self-contained units since 2003
- Potential for further extension at the rear subject to the requisite consents
- Flat 1 – Ground Floor – Reception Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Shower Room/WC
- Flat 2 – Ground Floor – Reception Room First Floor – Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctionsNote
Long completion available. Please see legal documentation for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f197430c-b7b0-45f8-acc1-fbf8a21a736c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.