3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoney Hill, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10
- Sitting room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Utility room
- Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- Off road parking & garage, private rear garden
- Close to Uxbridge Town Centre
- No onward chain
- EPC Rating E
- 1240 Sq. Ft. (115.1 Sq. M)
This superb three bedroom extended family home offers a wealth of bright and spacious accommodation, situated in close proximity to local transport and Uxbridge Town Centre. The property is also offered for sale with no onward chain.
The ground floor comprises a sitting room, cloakroom, fitted kitchen/dining room which opens onto the garden and the utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a large front garden with a driveway providing off road parking and a private low maintenance rear courtyard style garden with a garage.
Honey Hill is situated off Honeycroft Hill, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park, Hillingdon Fitness and Leisure Centre and Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71178290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.