4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Hounslow
- Semi-detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Two walk in wardrobes
- Off street parking for several cars
- Close to Hounslow BR Station
- Popular school catchment area
- Chain free
An extended four bedroom, four bathroom 1920's family home, situated on a popular road within close proximity of Hounslow BR Station and Hounslow Town Centre.
The accommodation comprises a reception room, dining room, extended kitchen/breakfast room, study/fourth bedroom, shower room and a utility room all on the ground floor. The first floor has two double bedrooms, both with walk in dressing rooms and en-suite shower rooms, whilst the second floor has another double bedroom as well as a shower room.
Externally there is a driveway and hard standing for several cars as well as an approximately 80ft rear garden.
Heath Road is well located for local schools as well as being within walking distance of Hounslow mainline train station, Hounslow East tube station and Hounslow Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71308457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27606284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.