3 bedroom detached house for salePlover V2 at Riverbank Meadows, Wheldon Road, Fryston, Castleford, WF10
- Three floors of living space
- Kitchen/dining room with feature bay window
- Zanussi single oven, hob and cooker hood
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Ideal Standard Sanitaryware
- Fitted wardrobes and en-suite to master bedroom
- Garage and driveway with private rear garden
- Double glazed PVCu windows and gas central heating
- Chrome downlighters to kitchen and wet rooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Plover V2 at Riverbank Meadows is an appealing 3 bedroom detached home covering three floors of living space, benefiting from a modern kitchen and spacious lounge with French doors to the private rear gardens.
The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hallway giving access to the kitchen/dining room, convenient downstairs WC and through to the spacious lounge at the rear of the property. The stylish kitchen is fitted with Zanussi integrated appliances and features a bay window allowing plenty of natural light.
On the first floor there are two double bedroom and the family bathroom fitted with Ideal Standard sanitaryware. The second floor is solely taken up by the generous master bedroom, comprising an en-suite, fitted wardrobes and feature Velux windows to the front of the property.
The Plover V2 comes complete with a drive, garage and private rear garden, alongside many more appealing features.
15'2" X 11'8" (4.62m X 3.56m)
Kitchen / Dining Area
12'4" X 7'10" (3.76m X 2.39m)
5'0" X 3'0" (1.52m X 0.91m)
15'4" X 11'0" (4.67m X 3.35m)
6'9" X 5'11" (2.6m X 1.80m)
10'9" X 8'10" (3.28m X 2.69m)
9'11" X 8'0" (3.2m X 2.44m)
7'7" X 5'11" (2.31m X 1.80m)
Welcome to Riverbank Meadows!
Riverbank Meadows is uniquely set within the Fryston Country Trails, a wonderful showcase of green space spanning 65-hectares, featuring 8km of footpaths, cycleways and bridleways alongside a beautiful stretch of the River Aire.
There's an enticing meadow and woodland to walk, run and cycle in, an outdoor classroom facility and a play area with play equipment for all ages.
The properties are built using materials that are aesthetically sympathetic with their surroundings, so the development 'fits' with other buildings in the village. Kier homes are constructed by experienced craftsmen employing the latest modern construction methods, ensuring that each home has a high energy efficiency rating.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71369492.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PloverV2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kier Living Northern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.