3 bedroom terraced house for saleMemorial Road, Walkden Manchester
- Substantial Period Terrace With Three Bedroom
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Two Large Recption Rooms & Kitchen
- Rear Garden With Double Gates For Off Road Parking / Carport
- Bags Of Original Features & Period Charm
- Great Opportunity To Improve & Add Value
- Close To Walkden Town Centre & Train Station
- For Sale With No Chain
Looking For A Property You Can Improve & Add Value? Do Not Miss This Period End Of Terrace On Memorial Road! We are thrilled to offer for sale this period terrace with three good bedrooms in Walkden. This is a great opportunity to improve and add value, a property with many original features and period charm, it could be transformed! A spacious lounge to the front, large second reception room and kitchen. On the first floor, three bedrooms and a shower room. Small front garden and single path for access, to the rear, a private garden which is low maintenance and has off road parking with double gates. Close to Walkden Centre, train station, the A580 and a new direct bus route which gets you into Manchester City Centre in just 15 minutes. These terraces do not come up for sale often and when they do, they are snapped up! Don't miss out.......For sale with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71440589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8507330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.