2 bedroom terraced house for saleBelfast Street, Hove
- Sought After Terraced House
- Central Hove Location
- South/West Facing Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Hove Station
* Living Room: 11' 10" x 11' 6"
* Dining Room: 11' 6" x 9' 8"
* Kitchen: 12' 8" x 8'
* Bedroom: 15' 3" x 11' 8"
* Bedroom: 11' 6" x 9' 9"
* Garden: 29' 2" x 15' 5"
Belfast Street is one of the area's most sought after roads, due to its close proximity to many amenities including St.Andrews School, Tesco superstore, Hove mainline railway station and the excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants in George Street and Church Road.
The house itself benefits from light and spacious accommodation spanning two floors. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises fantastic double aspect living room with recess fireplace, dining room with double doors leading onto the garden and a good sized kitchen once again with double doors leading onto the garden. To the first floor, there is a large family bathroom, two doubles bedrooms both with feature fireplaces and one with fitted wardrobes. There is also a large loft area which, subject to necessary consents, could be converted to provide a fabulous master suite.
To the rear of the property there is an excellent sized garden, which takes full advantage of the south/west aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71780261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.