Land for saleLand off Eastfield Lane, Whitchurch-on-Thames, South Oxfordshire
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 140 ON MONDAY 26 MAR 2018 - Well located off a private road, a field comprising pasture/amenity land of approximately 1.89 acres, having 375ft river frontage to the Thames. Vacant.By Order Of
By Order of the ExecutorsTenure
- Whitchurch-on-Thames is a picturesque South Oxfordshire village with a population of about 800. It is located within the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is a designated conservation area
- The property is situated on a private road that runs off Eastfield Lane, which in turn runs off High Street
- Shopping facilities are available locally on High Street and to a greater extent in nearby Pangbourne, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located in the surrounding countryside
- Nearby road communications are via the A329, A340 and M4
- A square shaped field
- Used as pasture/amenity land
- Fenced but not stock proof
- Frontage to the River Thames
- Total Site Area 1.89 Acres
Simmons and SonsViewing
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9c3a3028-f54a-4220-ba21-f887c1772f9c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.