1 bedroom apartment for salePLOT 60 Horsforth Mill, Low Lane, Horsforth, Leeds
- Horsforth Mill
- Landmark Apartment Development
- Mill Conversion and New Build Available
- Luxury Specification, Lifts to all Floors in Mill and Extension
- Many Appealing Features
- Undercroft and Allocated Parking
- Convenient for Bus,Train and Airport Links
- Call 0113 2034174 to Register Interest
EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF STUNNING APARTMENT LIVING. STEEPED IN LOCAL HISTORY AND OFFERING AN OPPORTUNITY TO START A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER IN STYLE! EACH APARTMENT IS DESIGNED FOR COMFORTABLE, MODERN DAY LIVING WITH LUXURY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS, LIFT ACCESS, UNDERCROFT OR ALLOCATED PARKING. HORSFORTH MILL IS CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR MANY LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING LOCAL AND SUPERMARKET SHOPPING AND BARS AND RESTAURANTS TO SUIT ALL TASTES. ACCESS TO TRAIN AND BUS LINKS FOR LEEDS CENTRE AND SURROUNDING AREAS AND LESS THAN FOUR MILES TO LEEDS & BRADFORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND THEREFORE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR THE COMMUTER.
(please note there is currently no parking on the development due to it being an ongoing building site)
Sales office open Saturday, Sunday & Monday from 10:30am to 5:30pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.