4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4
- Extended End of Terrace House
- Dining Room & Reception Room
- Bedroom Four & Guest Cloakroom
- To the first floor Three Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- EPC Rating E
- 1444 sq ft/134.1 sq m
A fantastic location, generous family accommodation, garage and off street parking gives this extended four bedroom end of terrace house enormous appeal.Located just moments from Ruislip Manor’s shopping and transport facilities including the Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line Station which offers services into London in under thirty minutes.The accommodation comprises a front aspect dining room with neutral décor, a spacious reception room with a feature fireplace and patio doors leading onto the rear garden.The kitchen is complemented by fitted base and wall units, run of worktops and space for appliances.To complete this floor is a guest cloakroom and bedroom four.The first floor holds two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bedroom three and a freshly presented four piece family bathroom.To the front is a paved driveway providing off street parking for two cars with access to a garage.The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and boasts a wooden storage shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72010421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM180131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Manor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.