House for saleConway Street, Hove
- For Further Details Please Call 01273 274014
- Guide Price £2.75 - £3 million
- Unbroken Block of 14 Self Contained Flats
- 7 x 1 Bedroom and 7 x 2 Bedroom
- Potential (STPP) for Additional Floor(s)
- All Fully Let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies
The property is situated within its own private courtyard in Central Hove. Conveniently located within a 5 minute walk of Hove Mainline Railway Station and very close to the city centre.
Unbroken freehold of 14 self contained one and two bedroom flats within its own private courtyard setting. There 7 x 1 bedroom flats and 7 x 2 bedroom flats each let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies producing just under £140,000 per annum however it is the considered opinion of the auctioneers that there is significant scope to increase the rents to their correct market value of just over £150,000 per annum.
Tenure - Freehold subject to existing tenancies
Epc - Please refer to legal pack.
Soliciters - Burnand Brazier Malcolm Wilson
72-76 Broadwater Street
Tel: 01903 235002
Contact: Julie Latham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27763413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons Son & Basley, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.