3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleInchmurrin Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D (66)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Master En-suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Gardens
- New Family Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen
- Integral Single Car Garage
A Beautifully presented 3 bed detached bungalow within a desirable modern residential area.
On entering the property you are welcomed by an attractive hallway leading to a bright, spacious living and dining area.
There are three bedrooms and the master has the added benefit of an en-suite toilet facility. The stunning family bathroom has been recently upgraded and boasts modern white sanitary fittings and a shower over bath.
The kitchen has been refitted by the current owners and offers a range of base and wall mounded storage units and an access door to the side and rear landscaped garden grounds. Enclosed with timber fencing, the garden offers a private alfresco dining and seating area in addition to a generous portion of the garden which has been laid to lawn.
Inchmurrin Drive further benefits from an integral single car garage and UPVC double glazed windows.
The property is offered to the market in true walk in condition and the opportunity to view such a well-positioned home in such a desirable area should not be missed.
Lounge 19' 5" Max x 11' 6" Plus Window Recess ( 5.92m Max x 3.51m Plus Window Recess )
Kitchen 11' 3" Max x 7' 8" Max into door recess ( 3.43m Max x 2.34m Max into door recess )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72577487.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.