|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (1589 days ago)|
- Reception room and drawing room
- Spacious open plan Mark Wilkinson kitchen
- Family room / dining room
- Master bedroom with his and her walk-in wardrobes and bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom and separate bathroom
- Self contained staff accommodation
- Two studies, utility room, cloakroom, cinema room, games room and integrated sound system throughout
- Lift, part air-conditioned, private Garden and direct access to communal gardens
- Short Let (available from Mid July until early September)
Collingham Gardens itself is a well maintained and mature landscaped private garden surrounded by similarly impressively handsome and picturesque houses that were designed by renowned architect Ernest George in 1880.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobart Slater, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.