|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2012 (2034 days ago)|
- Luxury Duplex Apartment
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Integrated Appliances
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- L-Shaped wooden Decked Balcony
- Fantastic Views over the City
- Double Glazed
- Under Croft Designated Parking Space
ENTRANCE HALL: Communal Entrance Door into Entrance Hall. Personal Entrance Door into Hall. Creda electric panel heating.
LIVING/KITCHEN: Surrounding double glazed windows with patio doors to wooden L-shaped decked balcony. Kitchen area: Range of wall, drawer and base units, work surfaces with single drainer and mixer tap, 4 ring electric ceramic hob and Electrolux electric ex tractor hood and fan. Integrated fridge—freezer. Superb views from balcony and living area. Wall mounted door release telephone. TV and phone points.
Stairs to upper floor accommodation and landing. Large double glazed velux window
BEDROOM 1: Double-glazed velux windows. Wall mounted Creda electric panel and phone and TV points. Large storage cupboard. En suite shower room with three piece white suite, Briston shower cubicle. pedestal wash basin and wc. Chrome heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM 2: Double glazed windows. Electric panel heating.
BATHROOM: Three piece suite in white with bath, pedestal wash hand basin & wc, chrome heated towel radiator, splash back tiling and shaving point. Walk in cylinder airing cupboard with plumbing for washer. Large built in storage cupboard and economy 7 control panel.
RENT: £825 pcm DEPOSIT: £825
TENANCY FEES APPLY (NON REFUNDABLE)
Available from 5th Oct 2012
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 414aalborgplace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancastrian Estates, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.