|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2012 (2144 days ago)|
- Ideal for professional sharers!
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Wood Floors
- Walking distance to Crouch End Broadway!
- Easy access to Finsbury Park Tube
- Private Balcony over looking parklands
- Viewing highly recommended
- Gas central heating
A spacious and well presented three double bedroom flat delightfully split over three levels and located within a short walking distance to all the local amenities of Crouch End Broadway (including shops, bars and restaurants) plus offering easy access to Finsbury Park Underground Station (Victoria, Piccadilly & British Rail Lines, Zone 2). This bright and airy conversion comprises three (larger than average) double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom plus a separate shower room, 2 W/C's, a bright 'dual aspect' open-plan kitchen/lounge with access to a lovely sunny terrace overlooking parklands. Further benefits neutral decor, wood floors and high ceilings throughout. Available Now. Ideal for professional sharers. Furnished. Early viewing comes highly recommended. 2 months rent in advance, no deposit!
For more photos, virtual tours and similar properties visit www.property-time.co.uk or call 02077942008 to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-15989166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92920B_59672966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PropertyTime, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.