|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 September 2011 (1816 days ago)|
Full descriptionImmedi-Let are proud to present this outstanding 36 room property available to rent in Lymm. It is an exceptional, newly-restored, Grade II listed Victorian home combining expansive space, exquisite period features and the latest modern fittings. Conveniently located within Lymm village, this imposing home offers 15,000 square feet of airy, luxurious living space on a 1 acre site.
The house has 36 rooms from the bell-tower down to the cellars including 3 large reception rooms, 7 en-suite bedrooms, stunning kitchen and ample leisure and office space. Period features including marble fireplaces, ornate plasterwork, timberwork and stonework have been lovingly restored. It also offers Lutron lighting, whole house sound system and Cat 5 cabling throughout. All bathrooms have Villeroy and Bosch and Keuco fittings with under floor heating in the kitchen, hall and cellar.
Other unique features include:
• An incredible stained glass window in an impressive, elegant hall.
• Separate laundry room on the bedroom floor incorporating an American top loading washing machine and tumble dryer.
• A well-equipped kitchen including an enormous walk-in pantry, instant boiling water tap and state of the art, De Dietrich appliances.
• Snooker room with full-sized snooker table.
• Beautifully-finished bathrooms including two spa baths.
• Breath-taking, 360 degree views from the bell tower.
• In the catchment area of outstanding primary and secondary schools, within walking distance of 10 restaurants including one owned by a Michelin-starred chef, 1.5 miles from the M6 and M56 motorways, 15 minutes from Manchester Airport and the Manchester City and Manchester United training grounds, 10 minutes from mainline train station with easy commute to Manchester and Liverpool city centres.
• The house has always been in private ownership and has had only five owners in its 140-year history.
Do not miss this rare opportunity to live in this exquisite home. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 63. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ImmediLet, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.