|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2011 (2544 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Located in SW16
Lovely 4 bedroom end of terrace just off Streatham Common. With lovely neutral decor throughout including carpets upstairs andwood flooring downstairs this property boasts lots of room with a spacious lounge (featuring real fire) as well as a second lounge room which is currently used as a childrens tv room and playroom. Benefiting from a newly fitted kitchen, one bathroom with shower and bath, a separate shower room and a downstairs WC this property will go quickly.
Quiet and with private off street parking it is well situated for an easy 20-25 minute commute to either Victoria or London Bridge. Balham tube is also easily accessible via a 5 minute train ride or one stop on mainline into Victoria. The Common is quite literally around the corner.
- 4 bedrooms (2 large doubles, 2 small doubles)
- Large spacious lounge (with fire) and second lounge room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Newly fitted kitchen including: electric oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms (1 with shower & bath and one just with shower) and a separate WC
- Large private garden
- Off street parking
Local facilities include Sainsbury's (a few minutes walk), good bars and the best rated local school in Lambeth is extremely close by providing excellent catchment priority for children up to age 11. Close to both private and state schools.
We expect this property to go quickly call now to arrange a viewing
* Please quote ref. 5682635 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5682635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.