|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2012 (2208 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Close To Major Public Transport
- Close To Shopping Amenities
- Opposite Homerton Hospital
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electronic Fob Entry System
- Fantastic Location
- Full 125 Year Lease
- Excellent Internal Design
The flat is situated off Homerton High Street in close proximity of Homerton rail and Hackney Central tube/rail station plus a variety of bus routes serving the City and West End, including the popular number 55 and 26.
This property has been newly refurbished to an excellent standard and would please the eyes of any beholder!
This beautiful 3 bedroom flat is on the first floor in excellent condition. The flat is gratified with an open plan Kitchen reception, master bedroom with ensite and has recently been refurbished.
Wifi access included. Option to have on serviced basis.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-19472808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samson Estates Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.